Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Professional Website

This is by far one of the most important elements when it comes to providing opportunities to become more employable. I found the set up to be simple, and enjoyable. Personally, my website as of now is just the tip of the ice burg. I intend to implement more information, as it pertains to my current/future position. Looking around at other individual websites, I was astonished of the professionalism that I saw. I'm looking forward to updating, along with receiving comments/suggestions of how I can make my personal website more appealing to a potential employer.

http://sites.google.com/site/michaelmendrinssite/

1 comment:

  1. I like your site. I might recommend posting the contents of your resume in various sections so someone would not have to download it to access the info. Some won't go to the trouble. I think you have a great start on a nice site.

    ReplyDelete