Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Image Generators


What a great tool to discover! I had a great time playing around with some very interesting images. I can see this type of creativity being used among all ages. I can also see younger grade levels having lots of fun with Image Generators. This would be a great tool to let kids create images, on subject matters that are being covered in their curriculum. Example: (Valentine's Day). Teachers can judge their students creativity on their selected image. This is a great tool for providing additional opportunities for students to get more involved in a specific area of study, or special holiday throughout the school year. As you can see in my image (Go Sunbirds Go), I had a great time using LetterJames images. I could have spent hours with this. This was a very fun site to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment